This exciting role will touch all aspects of the client’s technology stack: from architecture design, to
infrastructure management, developing toolchains for their data scientists, and right through to
implementation of various processing pipelines and assets. You will be able to directly contribute to and
influence product development, customer install teams, and infrastructure / operations teams. This senior
level role comes with team lead responsibilities; and you will have a high degree of autonomy in your daily
tasks, with large influence on the our client’s roadmap.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Designing, developing Python based real world machine learning systems.
• Leading & mentoring teams on the development of internal and external facing systems and products.
• Designing and building high-performance API’s based on Django, Flask and/or other backend web
• Maintaining and working with PostgreSQL and Redis databases; with state of the art features like
table partitioning for massive time-series datasets.
• Building declarative cloud infrastructure (AWS) through tools like Terraform and SaltStack.
• The analysis and testing of system security; with security-first mindsets.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 4+ years of experience or a high level of proficiency in Python.
• Experience working with Django, and/or FastAPI or Flask.
• 4+ years of working with relational databases and SQL.
• 3+ years of working with public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba).
• Comfortable working with Docker, Linux, and remote systems.
• Frontend (React), GraphQL and Relay software development experience is advantageous.
• Proven experience using security best practices for cloud and on-prem systems is an added