We need resource who has experience in Websphere Application Server v8.5 , v9.0 & IBM HTTP Server v8.5 ,v9.0 and JBOSS.
- Install, configure and maintain JBoss EAP software on Sun Solaris and Red hat Linux.
- Install, configure and maintain JBoss Operations Network (JON).
- Install, configure and maintain IBM web server & Apache web server.
- Experience with Unix scripting
- Familiarity with networking devices, protocols (TCP/IP) and corresponding access-related problems is a plus.
- Experience in Solaris and Linux operating system environment
- Knowledge of LDAP configuration, load balancing etc.
- Tune JBoss parameters for optimal system performance
- Experience in SSL configurations and understanding e.g. key-store, certificates etc.
- Automation using BAMBOO.
- Experience using GIT, BITBUCKET, CONFLUENCE, JIRA.
- Experience with F5 Load Balancer
- Experience with Dynatrace monitoring, Prometheus & Grafana tool.
- Experience with database like oracle, such as JDBC.
- Troubleshooting with application servers, webservers like webserver, JBoss & apache servers.
- Should have worked as MQ (Level 2) admin who can advise and can upgrade MS versions and Perform trouble shooting on MQ stuck, Perform Queue migration to Appliance or Linux.
- Should be able to work on Incident, SR, Change and Problem tickets.
- Should be capable of understanding RCA, Corrective and Preventive Actions.
- Should be capable of documenting Technical risks and advising on Mitigation and Contingency Plans
Please mail your resume to email@example.com